Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Girls






We had the BEST time together on this day!!! These are pictures of most of the girls in my family. My mom, sister, daughter and nieces all got together to go shopping. Well, you know I can't go anywhere without my camera, so we had a little session down by the Mississippi River. The wind was blowing so hard and it was pretty chilly- but we were hamming it up! This first set is of the color shots that I like. The second set will be black and whites of many of the same shots- it makes such a dramatic difference to me. I didn't play with them as much as I know I will in the next couple of days, my sister was anxious to see them :)
So, look for more to be put up soon! We must do this again! I may actually repaet pictures- this site is difficult- I can't see what I have already posted and after looking at these pictures as long as I have- I just can't keep them separate in my mind- so forgive any doubles!! :)