Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Baby!






I see this sweet baby all of the time- and she is always so happy! I was thrilled to do these pictures. This little ones Mom has taught both of my children in kindergarten (she still has my little girl). We went to a local museum to do these shots- for all the good it did- I like close ups so much- that you really don't see much of the garden, although it was stunning!
These pictures were actually touched up and had alot of the color deleted from them. I call them "washed out". Next I will post some that are full color- then of course, I can not resist black and white. I can do some in sepia- but I am not a big fan if this.
I got many great shots of this little beauty- it was very hard to pick out just a few! Look for posts later that show more of this happy baby!