Thursday, April 24, 2008

Prom






The big Prom! This is my niece (I took her Sr. Portraits in earlier posts). The time of day was not good for these outdoor shots- so the quality of the photo is not that great. But these are just a few hi-lites. The group that met up to eat was huge as you can see. They seemed like a great bunch of guys and girls! I had a lot of fun- but we were pretty rushed and lots of people to photograph. They said they had a great time that night.
When I went to prom with my now husband, this niece was about to turn 1- and I have pictures of her kissing me that night. Wow- that seems like last year! I am so proud of her and have always felt like she owned a piece of my heart!!
Thanks for asking me- and I'm sorry they didn't turn out any better! I love you more than the "tars"!!!

No comments: