Friday, May 23, 2008

My Graduate






My little girl graduated from kindergarten. Most parents are emotional about this one- but I am thrilled because next year she will be in 1st grade with me! I can not believe my BABY is getting so big! My little boy goes to a completely separate school next year! Now THAT I get emotional about!He'll be in 3rd grade!
The red haired little girl in the picture is my niece. She is just beautiful. She had to come see H graduate!
In the picture with the other 2 grads you'll notice they are wearing yellow ribbons- those are for being a "Good Citizen" throughout the year. Not only are they cute, but sweet too! Those 2 boys have been good friends since birth. There was one other, but he just didn't jump in the picture with them. This was a great year! She was in a class with her best friends, and made even more! I will post more to show her other friends later if I get a chance. I am trying to catch up with myself- I have several appointments coming up soon I need to prepare for! So keep checking back.

OOPS!! One picture is posted twice! Sorry- it's too much trouble to change- so I am leaving it.

No comments: