Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More of the Fab 4


This picture has my 2 on the ends and her oldest 2 in the middle. I so wish we lived closer! They played together without missing a beat! You would never know they had been separated for a while!
Her youngest girl was born in ALASKA!! She is the one that due 6 days from my little one. I had 'H' 3 weeks early- and she had "A" 2 weeks late- poor thing!! I know she was cursing me every time we talked on the phone! =)




Here are a few more. They just make me smile! Her little one is typical of a sweet little boy- he LOVES his Momma! Aren't those pictures sweet? It sure is good to see it with those THREE girls!! HA!
Those girls are the best sisters! They love each other, take care of each other- and slap each other when they need it- HA!!!
We are so blessed to have such great kids!!