Monday, December 21, 2009

My Neighbors








These are my neighbor's children. We did a very quick (maybe 15 minutes) session for their Christmas card. I have the card on here plus I posted a ferw extras that I liked.

The one where they are so far apart is probably my favorite-- because this is as CLOSE as I could get her to him!! It was too funny! She kept walking away and shaking her head "no"! Too cute! The one where he is leaned over to her- I wanted them to put their heads side by side-- she had NOTHING to do with that!! -- That is so typical of ALL the little sisters that I photograph under the age of 4! They do not want to be told what to do!! I love it! As you can see I did get a FEW where they were less than a half mile apart- haha!!

They are so sweet! Merry Christmas, M Family!

The angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord."
Luke 2:10-11

No comments: