Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Sikes












You should recognize this beautiful bunch!! They are one of my favorite families! We always have the best time- they are super easy to photograph- I always find that I have to make myself stop and let them go home! LOL!!

These children have grown so much and are just pure joy! They fit in perfectly in the country and barefoot! They are tough too-- beacuse soem of those spots were tough on the toes!

Thank you so much for trusting me once again with your sweet family! I had so much fun, as always!

Promise of Joy:
We are all parts of one body, we have the same Spirit, and we have all been called to the same glorious future. For us there is only one Lord, one faith, one baptism.
Ephesians 4:4,5

1 comment:

mandi said...

i love love love love these pictures and this sweet family!