Monday, July 9, 2012

Beautiful Girl...














This little girl, somehow, gets even more beautiful every time I see her! I remember seeing that sweet face in a baby seat about 10 years ago. Wow-- how the time flies!
I loved getting to spend time with this precious mother and daughter (and pup)- it has been too long. I also love the new spot they opened my eyes up to. I will be going back!! =)
By the way... that sweet, well-behaved puppy is from the shelter. He was soooo good- better than any of my "bought" labs- for sure. LOL!!

Thank you so much, K- for trusting me with these sweet memories! I have more coming-- this is just a sneak peek! She is gorgeous and made my job so easy!

Promise of Joy:
Jesus said..."I am the resurrection, and the life; he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."
John 11:25


The best promise. Ever.

1 comment:

leigh_ann_taylor@hotmail.com said...

I think #2 may be my favorite - although I LOVE all of them! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!!!
Leigh Ann Taylor