Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ellie+Lance





















Loooove this sweet, personal and unique wedding!! I smiled through the entire thing!
This is such a precious family to me-- and the love between them all is overwhelming! There were many touching moments and I feel honored to have been a small part of it all.

Thank you sooo much for trusting me with this special day!! Of course there are sooooo so many more pics to come-- but who doesn't love a smeak peek? LOL!

Best wishes to you two! You are a beautiful couple and I know you will have many many years of happiness.

Promise Of Joy:  (Joy-- I don't know if you realize this-- I have been doing this blog for many years and I always include scripture under "Promise of Joy"--- because that was the name of the devotional book YOU gave me that I started this with!!-- just FYI!!  LOL!!)
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud.
1 Corinthians 13:4

No comments: