Sunday, July 5, 2009

Go Vote! So Exciting!!!! =)



Please vote if you agree!!

Oh Wow!!
I am ever so SHOCKED-- and more than a little humbled to learn that I was nominated by a client as "Best of the Delta" Photographer!!!
There are sooo many awesome names on that list-- and just to be included is a huge honor for me! This was my first true year of business- and I am just overwhelmed!!

Not to mention a little s---l----o---w!!! The sweet lady that nominated me told me about a week ago- but when she said "Delta" I was associating it with the Delta Ballet Company I did a fundraiser for and didn't really understand what she meant!=)

I want to thanks MAB for nominating me! I am truly grateful and honored by this! Please forgive me for being so dense about it! HAHA!!

I think you can use the link below to vote. If not- go to Newsstar.com--then go to Vote Best in the Delta-- it is to the right (Or you may have to click on Delta Style)Vote Best of the Delta-- then go to professional services, then to photographer-- MY name-- yes, MINE is there you can click on!! That was so exciting!!

Again-- thank you to all of you for helping me to have the BEST job!!!
Now go vote!!!! =)

http://php.thenewsstar.com/BestOf2009/

Promise of Joy:
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
Proverbs 16:3

This is also the verse that stays on my blog. I have committed everything to Him and have worked this business hand in hand with Him. I know that that is why it has gone further than I ever dreamed. Thank you, Lord for loving us enough to give us these promises!

1 comment:

mandi said...

wahooooooooooooooooo! a well deserved honor it is!