Monday, July 27, 2009

The 'S' Family
















This is one of the few sessions that I loved so much in color that I had a hard time turning them to vintage and B/W-- which are usually my favorites!!

I had a great time with this sweet family!! They were a lot of fun and happy to do whatever! I was so excited when this Mom contacted me about doing these pictures!! I have known her for several years but had never met her beautiful family- which I heard so much about! 'T' is the best pediatric nurse around!! She really helped me through some tough spots with my own children in the past!

I was truly honored when she set up her appointment and had to come all the way from Winnsboro for her session! Wow!! That made me feel so special! ♥

These children are just beautiful and sooo different!! Thay look like polar opposites! I love it when that happens!! They are just so unique!! They had the sweetest personalities! The little guy was on the go constantly- I got my exercise getting his pictures!! The girl was too, too funny- she can turn that smile on AND off like a switch! I was amazed!! She is just beautiful!!

So I was thrilled to meet the rest of this sweet family! I hope you love your pictures. Please leave me some comments!

**Scheduling note-- I am truly booked until January- and I have several booked in March-- if you want to book for the Spring-- please contact me as soon as possible- they are going fast! -- I thank you all for your "come back" sessions and referrals!! **

Promise of Joy:
Oh,the joys of those who trust the Lord.
Psalm 40:4


He has truly given me immeasurable joy. I am so thankful for the purpose in life that can only come from Him. There are so many things out there designed specifically to bring us joy-- but those things fade away- true joy can be felt even after those things have passed. =) I hope you are a having a Joyful summer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Margie You know I love these pictures, you are so talented!!! What a blessing it is for you to capture my kids fun loving spirits!!