Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Beach!












What a WONDERFUL week!!! We spent a week in Orange Beach, Alabama and had a fantastic time!!

These are a few pictures of my friends' families' that I took. We had such a good time meeting up with them and playing at the beach and going out to eat. There were sooo many of us- we had a really great time!!

I go back to work soon-- so things may slow down a little on here!! Please be patient and pray for me and my new children I inherit the 1st day of school =)

*** If you are interested in Easter portraits- please book your appointment NOW-- they go really fast. Let me know what week you want - and I will check for available dates! ♥

Promise of Joy:
Happy are the people whose God is the Lord.
Psalm 144:15

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank you for these wonderful pictures! I love them all and they truly capture that fun that we had on vacation! Looking forward to many more years of beach pics!!