Sunday, August 16, 2009

A few projects






I have been doing a little experimenting on some photos. (As if I have TIME for ANY thing right now!) This is how I relax and unwind!!

If you see soemthing on here you like, it might can be done for future sessions-- depending on what and how many =)
Let me know what you think! Please leave COMMENTS!! I love getting feedback!

These of course are a few shots of my family again. They are the easiest to experiment with! Plus-- I did the ones with the scripture and quote to be hung on my wall- a little art-deco!! =)

Thanks so much for keeping up with me on here! You make this sooo rewarding!! Please book now for the Spring if you think you may want a session.
And a big thanks to all of you who voted me "Best of the Delta"! You will never know how much your love and support mean to me!!

Promise of Joy:
Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!
Psalm 66:20


This is soooo true!! I am amazed at his love and generosity toward me, and my family! He has blessed us far more than we deserve!

No comments: