Saturday, August 22, 2009

G Children











These cuties belong to some close friends of ours. I am actually teaching the little girl this year and am very excited about that! You may recognize them from earlier posts. They go to our church and are friends of my children- so they are no strangers tot his blog.

This was also a pretty quick squeezed in mini-session. The Mom had some very specific ideas in mind that I hope I was able to capture for her. The little one just is not too sure he likes my giant camera! =)

She really likes the vintage look. They are not all in this hue- but I wanted to post the ones I knew she would like. And for these shots, they were my favorites anyway. These children are just beautiful!!

Promise of Joy:
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!! I really love them, great job!

Love, ya! Tam

Jenifer said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! They are all great!