Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sweet baby K-- again =)














This little one just gets more beautiful every time I see him!! Those eyes-- that smile-- those fat rolls-- they will melt your heart!!! He is just so happy all the time!!

I love that I get the honor of photographing him every 3 months!! He is my first baby that I am getting to "grow with"-- and I love it!! One of his sisters has been one of my little girl's best buddies since pre-k- and I just adore their family.

I had the HARDEST time deciding which ones to post-- he is just so photogenic! I don't think he'll ever learn to walk or talk-- he always has someone to do all the bidding for him- talk about a little KING!! Lucky boy!

Look for this cutie again in November!

Please contact me now to book in the Spring! Those appointments won't last long-- I am very limited because of upcoming events!

Promise of Joy:
Give generously to God and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.
Deuteronomy 15:10

This has been proven time and time again. You simply can not out-give God. This is one of my favorite Biblical promises. I give Him praise and honor for all that He has blessed my family with! Just doing homework with my kids today- I paused to give Him thanks for such wonderful children-- in them alone I am wealthy beyond measure...

1 comment:

mandi said...

well i can definitly see why you are having trouble picking which ones to post.... adorable! these pics are great- once again!