Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sessions


Hi everyone!
I am just overwhelmed at how many people are looking at the blog- and emailing me about sessions! Wow!!!

I am sad to say that I am VERY limited on sessions. It's not really the time of the session- but for every hour I spend behind the camera, I spend at LEAST 3 hours behind the computer. I am a prefectionist, so I go over every single picture in great detail =)

So, having said that-- if you are wanting an appointment-- I only have a few more available in the spring.

AVAILABLE:
Thanks to the huge response- I only have 2 May appointments left:
May 17th
May 31
If you would like to be on a cancellation list- or start thinking about next year-- please let me know-- I can book a whole year in advance.
Thanks soooo much!!!!

Then we move on to summer! You can book now for then if you have missed out on the date you wanted this time. I am also booking Christmas pics for NEXT year-- I know- it sounds insane-- but so many wanted one- and didn't get one this year. I can not tell you how awesome this has been! Thank you sooo much for your trust in me!

Well, please email me as soon as possible-- I really have to stand by this availability-- I have 2 children I chase in all sorts of directions, I teach first grade, I am the youth director at my church with my husband, and I squeeze a life in there SOMEWHERE!! =) So, please be patient with me and understand why I can't just "squeeze you in". I love you all-- and maybe one day I WILL have time to do it ALL!! =)

Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart!!!

Promise of Joy:
Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You.
Psalm 143:8


This verse is for me! I love it. I am really learning to trust Him in all things. I battle with that constantly. I am such a "take-charge" kinda girl- and I have the hardest time letting go of the controls. There is another verse that talks about giving your own child good things-- how much MORE will God give us the things that will bring him glory-- IF we just LET Him!! I don't think I ever want to know what I COULD have had-- it would just be too sad.
But I am seeking His Face and am reaping the rewards. Praise to God for His love, and PATIENCE!!!
Love ya'll!!!!

1 comment:

mandi said...

put me down for every month of 2020... maybe by then i will have a baby for you to capture sweet moments of!!! i don't want to miss out so mark me off now--haha! i am so incredibly happy for you and your success with this dream! it is truly deserved! love ya- marge!!!