Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beautiful Sisters












This was a very quick "meeting of the minds" mini session! We were together about 20 minutes. They were ready to go and just wanted a few shots for their fall preview photos for Homecoming. I was honored they had asked me to do it.

I just couldn't help take some "sisters" shots while we were there. I have known these 2 girls their whole lives. It is hard to believe they are this grown. I always knew they'd be beautiful!! And no, they are not twins-- but very, very close in age =)

We had a great time! I wish we had had time to do entire session-- maybe someday soon! I wish you girls the BEST!! I hope these pictures serve you well at school!!


Promise of Joy:
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

Claim this promise as you make plans for your future. Follow God's Will for your life and your plans will succeed! We will be praying for you! =)

No comments: