Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family Beach Photos














I had the most wonderful, relaxing vacation with my sweet family! Just the 4 of us stayed in the nicest little condo. It was such a wonderful bonding time for us- right as we head into the new school year. My little boy is going into 4th grade, and my little girl is going into 2nd grade! I can NOT believe it!!

It was the perfect week! No whining, fussing, fighting or complaining! WOW!! They were just great!! (Even when we had to jump through hoops to get out of our condo in 30 minutes and LOSE a day of what we thought we had-- due to my date mix-up-- my obiggest flaw I believe-- I live by my calendar!! HA!! Such is life-- but no one said a word-- they were so sweet and helpful. I love them with all of my heart!!♥

The children have really turned into such wonderful little people, and I am so very proud of both of them. M is still taking karate and is doing an excellent job. He is starting soccer at the end of this month, too. HB played softball this summer and she is working hard with a cheer competion team this fall. They will compete in October. We are so busy- but it is so rewarding!

I am truly thankful for my family. I know how wonderfully blessed we are with 2 happy, HEALTHY, sweet children. I thank God every day for them and have dedicated them to Him.

*** I also have a FaceBook account now that I also post lots of pics on that you can join if ya want! =)

Promise of Joy:
For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Ephesians 3:14-15

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love them all!