Friday, April 2, 2010

Megan
















This cutie patootie is sooooo much FUN to photograph! I have had multiple sessions with her- and would never want to pick my favorites!! She is full of personality- and is very used to a camera!!
I work with Little Miss Adorable's mom and love being able to capture these moments for her! =)
I am also very excited about a new picture place to go - YAY!! I have met the most wonderful people through this business-- it is truly a blessing!!
The tulip shown here are from their pretty little church. They work very hard planting and caring for these gorgeous flowers-- and it really paid off in these portraits!!

I had a great time-- thanks so much for asking me to take these pics for you! I enjoy our time together!! =) Happy Easter!!!


Promise of Joy:
For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection.
Romans 6:5


Thank God that the story of my Savior does not end in His death-- truthfully, it was just the beginning. Then he was able to claim the keys to the gates of hell and death and win victory over the things that can destroy us-- so that we can someday be with Him in Heaven. I am sooo thankful for all that the Lord has done for me! I am so thankful for the salvation of my husband, my son and myself-- and thanking Him in advance in claiming salvation for my precious daughter. This time of year is so special to me. We are doing a church drama Sunday that we do every year, and that I feel had a huge part in my sweet son being saved at such a young age! It was so sweet- and truly real. I would love for you to come join us Sunday morning at 10:30. I also pray for all people that read my blogs. I pray that if you have not come to the saving grace of Jesus-- that now would be that time!! Please don't miss out on all that God has planned for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is truly gorgeous, wonderful shots!!!! She is growing up right on your site.

Another great job well done!

Love, your sis Tam