Monday, April 26, 2010

The M Family


















I was so excited to finally get to this sweet family! I grew up with their Mom and have so many fun memories of her! And her children look just like her! They are so photogenic, I could have taken pictures of them ALL day!

It was fun- I hope you like them, A! I enjoyed every minute!! =)

Promise of Joy:
We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.
Proverbs 16:9


This is the way it is supposed to be. The important thing to remember is to stay in His will in all of your plans, and those steps will be much smoother. I have such a control-nature about me- that I find it difficult to give the reigns to God when I know my whole future will be affected! I second guess myself in hearing God's voice. That is the worst place to be in to me! I feel like somtimes I just can't "get it". But the times I am in His will are the sweetest of all. It is all up to me. He is there-- I just have to seek him.

No comments: