Monday, May 3, 2010

Sisters














So sorry I took soo long to blog these pictures of these beautiful girls!! I have been so excited about them-- but i just have not been home to get them posted!! This time of year is so busy-- I am a little behind on everything, I am afraid!

But I had a wonderful time with these girls and had been looking forward to this session with them for some time!! This was my first one-- and I loved it!!
The little one ws so funny!! I would ask her to look at me and she would whine and say "no, I don't want to", then look at me with the most beautiful smile!! She cracked me up! So I had to include the pouty face on here too!

The older one was a little more timid-- but I thought she really started to "shine" in these pitures. She is beautiful.

I hope you love them- I had a great time!! Thanks so much for trusting me to do this for you-- and for your patience!! -- And also a hige thanks for TAW!! It was awesome!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Overwhelming victory is ours through Christ wo loved us enough to die for us. For I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love.
Romans 8:37-38


This scripture is so comforting to me!! I truly believe every word. I am so thankful that through his death, Christ has proven His love and saved me from an eternal death. We worship an awesome God!!

My niece will be heading to Brazil soon on her mission trip--- please keep her and her group in your prayers. I am so proud of her and am excited to see what God accomplishes through them!!

No comments: