Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gorgeous Senior




















What a night! I am thrilled at how these portraits turned out!! It was such a chaotic night that I just didn't have a good feeling-- but wow-- she is truly beautiful!! And she stays cool under pressure- haha!!

We had already gotten off to a really late start-- the sun was disappearing fast- just to realize that she brought NO shoes-- but that didn't stop us at all!! =)

She gets her boots and the show goes on-- but with little to NO sun! I was STRESSING! I just am not too good without sun-- I'd never make a good vampire- heehee!

Then when it was all said and done she has lost her cell phone!! So we seach TWO pastures in the DARK and every nook and cranny of her car and finally give up. On the way out of the drive she spots it in the road (Where it flew from the truck in the mad dash to get the boots!!) right as it was being smashed by the tire!

BUT--- I still call it all a success-- and if you are trying to reach her- you may want to try email! hahaha!!

I had a geat time! I love working to capture the beauty in these girls! K-- you are truly are beautiful and so talented! Never think differently!! I wish you the best in everything you do-- and I want to say thank you for trusting me with your memories!! Love ya, girl!

Promise of Joy:
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
Proverbs 16:3

No comments: