Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sweet kiddos















What a sweet pair of kids! I had a great time chasing these 2 around my yard! The weather was absolutely GORGEOUS!! (October for next year is already booking up-- it is the coveted month!!)
I could really tell that this big sister is a "little Momma"! She took care of him and brushed his hair down and got him to smile - just so sweet! I have known these 2 their whole lives. I taught the little girl in 1st grade. Her Mom was pregnant with her at the same time I was pregnant with Hannah Beth. They have a special place in my heart!
I am thrilled that we had this opportunity. A- you have a sister that loves you and your kids very much! =)

Promise of Joy:
For our heart is glad in Him, because we trust in His Holy name.
Psalm 33:21


I want to give a HUGE praise!! God has really answered the prayers of my family again in the health of my Mom. He has blessed us agian with a pretty good report at the hospital. God has blessed us like this again and again! I ask Him these things and want it to be all for His Glory and His honor-- and I am proclaiming that in His name. He has shown His love in so many ways to our family. He has truly blessed our children and our parents and us far beyond what any of us deserve. I am just full of thanksgiving! It is my prayer that everyone reading this will take a moment to count their blessings! I love you, Lord- and I am lifting my voice...

No comments: