Sunday, October 31, 2010

Gorgeous Sr!















Have I ever said how much I looove taking Sr portraits?? I really do!! These girls (and sometimes guys) come over and really know their own style and really let their personalities SHINE!! It's a "win/win" situation!!! =)

I absolutely had a wonderful time with this Sr and her Mom. We had a great time- and a great visit!! Except that my husband had to run us over some Benadryl to help fight the MULTIPLE hives the poor girl was getting from this grass!! It looks great-- but must not feel too great!! But she smiled on and still did an awesome job!

I am super proud of these pictures-- and she inspired me to do something with my own kids in this fabulous green!! I love it!! And let me add this note---- NO--- I did NOT touch up her eyes-- AT ALL!!! They are REALLY that blue/green and shined with NO help whatsoever from my computer!! I am soo jealous! =)

As you can tell-- from this being my second post in this field-- I really love it-- and am sad that many of those precious yellow flowers turned black after that ONE cool night we were blessed with! But I like it even with just the weeds! It doesn't take much to please me- haha!!

Well, "J"- I hope you love them!! It was a CHORE to pick out just a few to blog!! There are sooo many that I adore-- and your Mom will be tortured with her decisions!! Because you are one beautiful girl! I wish you the very best and pray that God leads you to the college you are meant to be at!! =) Have a wonderful Senior Year! Thank you for letting me be a small part of it!!

Promise of Joy:
"I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11


This scripture is perfect for anyone trying to plan their future. I sometimes I have to meditate on it myself and remember to always seek His will in my life. We could all be encouraged by this!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful darling...same as the first moment I laid my eyes on you...love, mom

Margie, You did a SUPER Job..

MK! said...

Oh Margie!! I Love Love LOVE that first picture!!! I can't wait till you do mine and my sisters! :)