Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beautiful Sisters














We have been anxiously awaiting this precious arrival. And she is just as beautiful as we had imagined. And bless her heart-- you can see from the bottom picture that she has had ENOUGH of me!!! haha!!
I had a great time taking their pictures! And am so glad there were some that turned out! I am not good at taking baby pics- AT ALL! But this was good practice! =)
She has a beautiful big sister who plans to spoil her ROTTEN!

Congrats, sweet family!! =)

Promise of Joy:
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him.
1 Samuel 1:27


I know I have used this scripture so many times before-- but it is so appropriate for these sweet babies!! I know this baby was prayed for-- for years! And waht a blessing she is-- they ALL are!!!

1 comment:

mandi said...

i bet if i didn't tell you you could still pick my fav---- the one of her on her belly with her feet focused on--- LOVE IT! the others are beautiful as always too- but that was my fav