Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweet "T"s!












It was so much fun to get to "shoot" this sweet family again! They are always so sweet and laid back. The weather could not be more beautiful -- maybe cooler-- but not more beautiful.

I taught the smallest of these in first grade. They will all always have a special place in my heart! I'm so sad they are moving-- but I know God is on the middle of it all - and has blessed them thorugh it all. I wish you the very best!

This is my favorite time of year to take pictures! The trees are just gorgeous!
I love to feel the breeze blow-- and look around-- how could anyone deny a true, living God? Wow!

Promise of Joy:
The Lord will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.
Deuteronomy 16:15


We get sooo tired (or I know I do...) but God has promised us His blessings to accompany our works. I have to think of this verse to keep putting one foot in front of the other some times. I am so thankful for a God who loves me like this!!!

No comments: