Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kam =)








What a beauty!! =)
I have taken this chick's pictures many, many times in the past-- but WOW!!! Isn't she gorgeous???
These are her "head shots" for an upcoming pagent. I am so excited for her and am hoping we get to go support her! She and my little girl are super close and she feels kinda like MINE!! =)
Best of luck-- you are the winner in our eyes!!!

Promise of Joy:
Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.
Psalm 106:1


If you're like me, you know this song and it will be stuck in your head! =) I love it though-- and I have been in such a mood of prayer and praise. I amso thankful for my family and my wonderful friends.

1 comment:

mandi said...

wow! where's the little girl i taught in 1st grade! beautiful!