Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas Cards














Here they are!! =)
I have been working on these for a while-- hope you like them!!
I can design Christmas Cards with portraits for ANY session done by me. Just email me or call me and we can talk! =)
Even if we have already talked-- you need to contact me again and let me know which design you prefer.
Thanks for all of the feedback, support and encouraging words I have been receiving--I loooove my family, friends and clients-- more than you will ever know!!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Psalm 119:105


Let's keep in mind the REAL Season-- it is ALL about Jesus!! We are celebrating His life and gift to us all! It wasn't free-- He paid the price - we have to accept Him and FOLLOW Him.

No comments: