Monday, February 21, 2011

Ouachita Cheer mini-sessions =)














These absolutely beautiful girls are near and dear to me! They cheer with my little girl and have heart AND soul!!! They are such a fantastic group of girls and we have so much fun with them!! I could have taken pics of each one of them ALL day!! They are all so photogenic!!

The collage at the top is different because it was done way back in August- but I wanted to put it on here too. The rest are in no particular order =)

Thanks to all of you mom's for your interest and your support! I am going to try to do it again next year!

Promise of Joy:
Keep your eyes focused on what is right. Keep looking straight ahead to what is good.
Proverbs 4:25


I thought we could all use a little of this scripture. But man, our children have many decisions to make and sooo many choices, I know they get overwhelmed. I pray for them daily and ask God to surround them with people who will encourage them and build them up!

No comments: