Friday, February 25, 2011

Precious little 'C'












This adorable baby boy may look familiar. His newborn and Christmas pics were posted here not that long ago. Wow-- time really goes by so fast. But this little guy is so cute- and very vocal-- that part reminded me of my youngest when she was a baby, which seems like yesterday too.
This little guys grandmother happens to be my close friend and principal. And I have known his Mom since she was a little girl-- that time has flown by too!! =) But they mean a lot to me and to see them spoil this sweet baby just warms my heart!
Thanks, J for letting me take his first portraits and these!! I am truly honored by that!!! I can't wait for the next ones!!! =)

Promise of Joy:
We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.
Proverbs 16:9

No comments: