Monday, June 20, 2011

New Baby Brother




















Sweet, sweet, sweet!! I just love new born babies- I could definitely be a professional rocker!! But-- it was 100 degrees out there, so there wasn't much rocking going on! haha!! We were working like mad to try to get back to some A/C!

But I must give a shout out to this fabulous family! They were real troopers! You can't even tell in the pics that we were all but melting! haha!!! We truly had a great time! The children are all beautiful and so sweet - they made my job a breeze!!

Thank you so much for trusting me with your sweet, gone waaaay too fast newborn memories!! I am looking forward to watching him grow into the precious little guy your older one is!

Promise of Joy:
A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold.
Proverbs 22:1


I turned straight to this verse and thought it was perfect!! We fret over what to name our new babies-- but we need to be far more concerned with passing on a good "name" in reputation and standing. It is a true gift to be able to tell people your name with pride and knowing that it helps you earn favor. I thank my Daddy and my Mom for paving the way for me. As a parent-- that is what I strive to do. If you have no other reason to live "right"-- your children should be it!! But we have a Heavenly Father that has given us His name and had adopted us into His kingdom-- we are an heir to the throne-- what a name He has given us!! =)

No comments: