Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Southern















This sweet family has grown by two little feet since I last saw them!! The beautiful little boy was the baby in the last session =) It has been too long!

It was very hot -- June in Louisiana always is-- but we worked fast and got some good shots. I had a great time with this family as usual!

Thank you so much for trusting me with your sweet memories again!! I can't wait til we get together to do Collier's session! Your children are beautiful! =)

Promise of Joy:
To the one who pleases Him God has given wisdom and knowledge and joy.
Ecclesiastes 2:26

One more reason to live a life pleasing to God. He is in control and is generous with His blessings to those who love Him. I can not imagine not trying to live for God-- I would always be in fear. I am so thankful for His love and goodness.

No comments: