Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Adorable Drake






















This little guy is all the way from AR! He did soooo good for sooo long!! He would lose his sunny mood-- then perk right back up!! If we were all that resilient!!! =)

He is really on the go now and growing so much!! I can't wait til all that blonde hair comes in!

I had a great time-- it was a "cool 94 degrees" that evening!! Crazy when you honestly think 94 is cool!! I am not kidding! haha!! But we were blessed with perfect conditions- and no bug bites or stings! =)

Thank you again for trusting me to take his pictures-- I love watching him GROW!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called children of God.
Matthew 5:9


I KNOW that sometimes this is so hard to do!! But I honestly feel that we should constantly be in a spirit of love toward everyone-- not just those who are behaving the way we think they should. Everyone makes mistakes-- and some even have convictions about things that others don't-- but persecuting other believers when we ourselves are NOT perfect is not the way that God would have us to be. Being a peacemaker is a lot of work-- and takes a lot of prayer-- but we are called to it as God's children.

No comments: