Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beautiful Sisters























This is a TRUE "sneak peek"!! There are sooo many more I had the HARDEST time choosing-- and as you can tell -- I couldn't narrow down too well-- I adored them ALL. The camera loves these sisters-- and I must say-- they were having a pretty good time with the camera too! =)
They are obviously little dancers. I had the privilege of doing the older ones dance pics last year too-- she is just so graceful and beautiful! I told their Mom that the only thing that saves them is that these girls won't be teen agers at the same time-- so they can focus on knocking the guys away one girl at a time! =)
They also have an adorable brother-- but since he doesn't take dance, they let him sleep in!! But we should be doing some football pics of him soon!
I had a wonderful time with these girls!! Thanks, Libby for trusting me with your precious girls again!!

Promise of Joy:
Always be humble and gentle. Be patient and accept each other with love.
Ephesians 4:2


This is certainly something MANY of us need to be reminded of. So many of our church leaders have lost their empathy for others. Some are so busy counting the faults of others that they don't see themselves spiraling down a path of anger and bitterness that spews over into their lives. We must remember to keep the main thing the main thing-- and that is to bring others to the LOVE and family of Jesus Christ. I am so thankful for His love and MERCY-- and hope to always extend that to others!

1 comment:

mandi said...

love effect on the umbrella pic and the one of mary cathetrine on the steps....... love love these beautiful pics but how could they not be beautiful with those 2 and your talent!