Thursday, July 21, 2011

Robertson's


















This was a fantastic session!! The lighting, weather, children, location-- all PERFECT!!! I can't wait to have time to really work on these photos.

I have been photographing these children all their lives, really... got lots of snapshots to prove it! =) And I have had many sessions with them too. They are adorable and so stinkin' sweet!!

Hope you love them--- there are MANY more to come-- just wanted to give you a LITTLE peek!!

Promise of Joy:
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end,
They are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul; therefore I will hope in HIM.
Lamentations 3:22-24


This scripture is also a praise song-- and I have memories of me singing this song as far back as my memory goes. I find myself singing it a lot and really praising God-- especially in the mornings-- when I need to praise Him the most. =) My favorite part is that His mercies never come to an end and are new every morning!! Wow!!! Every morning we can start fresh in Him!! That is so comforting-- and so NOT HUMAN. We hardly ever give second chances and love people right where they are. We usually wait for them to become who WE want them to be. I am so thankful that God is nothing like us... although He is who we should be striving to become!!

No comments: