Monday, July 11, 2011

Smith's















This beautiful Mom and boys is a friend and co-worker (teacher). This session has also been a looong time coming! I was so excited to get a chance to capture this precious trio. The Dad is supposed to actually be in the next session in the fall-- but was out of town for this one.
Besides it being 100 degrees outside it was perfect! It was a gorgoues Louisiana day- and unfortunately that means triple digits for us!

I looove the next to the last shot! It's my favorite-- and the easiest one to capture- haha!!! That boy is spunk-ky!!! But I thought this was perfect for a big brother too!! They actually get along quite well. =)

So Mandie-- I hope this lived up to your expectations!! I wanted it to match your excitement!! =) There will be more on the gallery in about a week or so-- this is just a "sneak peek".
Thanks soo much for having such faith in me and always supporting me and encouraging me!! You are a great friend!!!

Promise of Joy:
But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear Him, and His righteousness with their children's children- with those who keep His covenant and remember to obey his precepts.
Psalm 103:17-18


We have talked about the Fear of God a lot here recently in church- for one reason or another. Many have said that our society is losing it's just fear of the sovereign God who controls ALL. I believe that to be true-- which makes me sooo thankful for this scripture. It's personal-- that if I have that fear and teach it to my family and live by His will-- then my children and their children will still have God's love and righteousness!! This really comforts me. If you have no other reason to live by God's word-- do it for your children.

1 comment:

mandi said...

absolutely love the black and white close up of graham...... and of course the one with his silly face.... great job!