Monday, August 8, 2011

Treadwell's



















This adorable trio belongs to some fun-loving, crazy parents!! =) There is never a dull moment with this bunch!! We have been friends for years and they are a treasure to my family. Our children are life-long buds! They can go forever without seeing each other and then pick up right where they left off. They are just so good together!! The grown ups do the same!! I hate that sometimes we do go so long-- but with those busy children... it's hard to keep up =)

But I loved every minute with this family and wish we had time to do more!! But again... those busy children keep ya hopping!! =)

Thank you, C for trusting me to capture these memories for you!! I can not believe you have one going into high school!! wow!! Ya'll are OLD!! haha!!! They are all 3 beautiful and such great kids-- I always have a good time with them!!! Thank you so much!!

Promise of Joy:
Ask and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you.
Matthew 7:7

We should all treasure this scripture- and follow it. The Lord said that we give things to our children as parents; He is a far better parent than we are-- so imagine the good things He wants for us! But just like we are with our children-- He knows what is best for us. These is a popular song with these words in it that I song in my head often. But when I was younger and heard this for the first time, I was amazed. I have such an awed feeling knowing that God- who created EVERY thing loves me enough to listen to my desires!! But I have also learned that you have to be careful of what you ask for. =)

No comments: