Thursday, August 25, 2011

Osterland All Stars
















This is my 2nd year with most of these guys and I just ADORE them!! My best friend's son is #13 and is just like a son to me!! So we follow them around and cheer them on!! I have learned to truly love shooting baseball-- but it did take some work to get half way decent at it!!
These guys play so well together and got along great in the dug-out- that it was just a fun time all around! They have grown so much in just a year- I can not wait to see them in the years to come!
These parents are also some of the sweetest, most supportive baseball parents I have ever worked with-- including the ones from last year!
This is just a tiny sampling of all that I took that weekend.

TO SEE MORE: Go to the top of this blog and click on GALLERY-- but it is NOT a direct link, scroll down just a little and it will say GALLERY again and the direct link will be below that. It is very simple, but often overlooked =)

On the gallery site scroll down to Osterland and there are tons of pics!

If you see some you'd like to order- write down the portrait number-- not the slide number. You can call me or email me-- just click on contact me above and it will take you to my email.

The gallery expires in 60 days usually 30- but since there are soo many pics I am extending it)-- so PLEASE have your orders placed by then. I AM NOT guaranteeing these pictures after 60 days. You can also make an appointment to come by the house.

The top 2 pictures are samples the KEEPSAKES. I will be glad to make one of your child-- just email me and let me know!! I can also do one that is neatly lined up instead of scattered looking like these, if you prefer.

I had a great time with these guys! Thank you all so much for making me feel so welcome!! =)))

Promise of Joy:
Our only power and success comes from God.
2 Corinthians 3:5


We all strive to be successful- just like this young baseball team. But the only true success does come from God. There are many success stories about people that do not have a relationship with Christ-- but those stories will fade away and one day be forgotten. The successes that will count for ETERNITY are those that bring honor and glory to Jesus Christ. Let's live for the eternity-- not for the here and now!

No comments: