Monday, August 15, 2011

Ouachita!!





















Here are a few from some of the Ouachita sessions I have done. They will probably be mixed up and from different sessions by the time it's all said and done. I am just trying to get some up for people to see! I had a great time with these and can not wait to see them all in action this fall!! Thank you all so much!!

These girls shown here are just gorgeous!! This session is not quite finished because one of the girls got so sick!! So I will post more pics later!!

***If you'd like a mini-session- please let me know!! I only offer them for certain types of sessions-- but definitely for uniform pics!! =)

Promise of Joy:
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly; and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
Proverbs 18:24


I love to see all of these friendships when I am taking these spirit pics!! But we know the only friend that will never let us down or disappoint us. We all need to keep our eyes on Christ and and do what He would have us to do- and we will never be lonely. Good luck Ouachita Lions!!!

No comments: