Friday, August 19, 2011

McAlisters






















Wow-- soooo sorry it has taken me so long to blog this sneak peek!! Seems like everything has happened since I took these!! Plus football ads have kept me hopping!

I have been looking forward to photographing this family for a while! But man.. it was soooooo HOT!!! We would have to take cool down breaks! But everyone stayed in great spirits and we trooped along there for a couple of hours! I had a great time!! It's a challenge with so many younger children-- but Itruly enjoyed it! I love big families- and am so surprised that I don't have one myself! It was fun!!

I hope you like them, K. There are many more that I am working on that are not on here-- they will be posted to the gallery later. I will let ya know when! Thank you so much for trusting me with your family portraits. I loved spending the morning with you!

Promise of Joy:
My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
1John 4:18


Let your actions speak louder than your words!! Walk the walk, not just talk the talk. There is always someone watching.

No comments: