Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sweet Cannon- 9 months!











I can not believe this sweet little guys is already 9 months!!! He is so happy and adorable!! But I will say- it was H-O-T HOT out that day and we went through this session in a hurry! He was so good though!! I can't wait until his 1 year portraits and making a collage of his whole first year!! That will be precious!!!!

It truly is such a privilege to capture these milestones-- I always feel so incredibly honored to be a part of this!! Thank you so much, J!! I know he is everything and MORE than you ever prayed for!!

Promise of Joy:
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also- if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12


This is the scripture that God lead me to that will be the motto for our youth group at Victory Baptist Church this year-- we are TEAM VICTORY!! In the last few posts I talked about people in the church tearing one another down instead of lifting each other up. That is what our focus in the youth will be this year. Working as a team to keep one another accountable and provide help whenever needed, no matter what! I know that this is one of the main functions of our church body. We all need a "team" to belong to!! If you dont have one-- then I really encourage you to join one of your nearby churches and become involved!! It will change your life!!

No comments: