Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rafe- 3 months










I get so aggravated at those sideways pictures!! I am so sorry!! I don't know why some do that-- they're not that way on my screen-- and I don't know how to fix it! urgh!! Hope you have a flip-top head! haha!! =D

This precious baby boy has changed so much!! Babies truly are miracles. They grow so fast and are just perfect-- we really serve an awesome God!
I had a good time with little Rafe. We had a few interruptions-- and the 100+ degree weather did not help!! But he is a sweetie and did everything a 3 month old could do =)

I love seeing the changes every 3 months-- it really touches me-- and makes me miss my small babies! I remember how difficult it was and feeling like it would be that way forever... but oh my goodness, how wrong I was!! People tell you it flies by- but you just can't imagine it until you've lived it. Cherish every moment-- even the difficult ones.

Promise of Joy:
Those who know Your name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.
Psalm 9:10

This scripture says so much!! And I have noticed that if someone listened in to my conversations, I would sound like a broken record. I know that the answer to everything... marriage, hardships with your children, in your job, loss of a loved one... everything... is to seek God! REALLY seek God. Put your faith in Him and ask for His wisdom, His guidance. That truly is the "secret" to a "happy" life!! So many are missing the big picture. Very little that goes on this life is real. You take absolutely nothing with you when you leave. If you can get your life in connection with Jesus Christ... then you will experience true happiness that has never been found anywhere else!! I always tell my youth we were born with a Christ-shaped hole-- and you try to plug it up with everything -- but we still feel the huge gaping hole, which makes us miserable. Until we accept Christ as our Savior... then that hole is filled-- and so are our lives!! What is your Christ-shaped hole being stuffed with??

No comments: