Monday, September 12, 2011

Sidney


Oh my goodness!! Now the Keepsakes are sideways! URGH!!! I am so sorry!! i have no clue why these do this sometimes!!!





This precious girl is the niece of a close friend of mine! She is just beautiful and I couldn't wait to get my lens on her =)
She is so quiet and sweet- I could take her home with me! I think she had fun though as we did all the different things. She's so shy that I wasn't too sure how she'd interact with me-- but she did GREAT!! I could have gone all day if they had let me!!

Promise of Joy:
Fear not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you. Yea, I will help you and will uphold you in the right hand of My righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10


This passage came to mind since we just marked the 10th anniversary of the tragic day of September 11. I can not express how thankful I am that I worship the ONE true God who loves us and would never require us to do anything to cause us harm. I am so thankful that even when things do go very wrong here, that we have a Heavenly Father to bring us peace. And I will be forever grateful that I have been adopted into His family and will someday inherit His kingdom for all eternity. Our God is an AWESOME GOD.

No comments: