Monday, September 19, 2011

The Miers












Geaux LSU!!! This was a really fun session with my fabulous neighbors! They are some die-hard LSU fans and I had a great time capturing that!!
That purple and gold fit in perfectly on the bank of a Louisiana Bayou!!
And we are finally getting some beautiful weather to take pictures in. This was a looong summer!!
I had so many favorites-- this is just a small sample of what all we got.
Thank you again for asking me to capture these memories for you!! It means so much to me!! =)

Promise of Joy:
If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and He will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.
James 1:5


This was discussed in our Sunday School lesson. I quoted the scripture but never looked it up. Today it was the exact scripture I flipped to!! God always gives us even the things we don't specifically ask for.
I am thankful the He does give us wisdom. There ahave been many times that I have struggled over what to do in situations, and sometimes feel like no one can really steer me in the right direction. But I have a friend in God- and He has never failed me. I wish I could say the same for me-- I know I have failed Him many times. But He is still there for me!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Your pictures are beautiful! You have a wonderful talent!