Monday, September 19, 2011

The Merritts













I had a great time with this beautiful family!! I loooove that the weather was so nice they could actually wear long sleeves and not pass out!!
They have a gorgeous home that served as the perfect backdrop. My husband works with this guy and we have been looking forward to taking these pictures for a while. I had never met any of them, but we went out to eat and I felt like I had known them forever.
So thank you so much for trusting me to take your family pictures!! I had a great time and truly enjoyed our visit!! We will have to get together again soon!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Share each other's burdens and in this way obey they law of Christ.
Galations 6:2


This is also a scripture that we have discussed at church in the youth group. It is so important to have another Christian to turn to. Everyone needs to talk to someone sometime. Just saying what is on my heart sometimes lessens the load. Surround yourself with people who will listen to you and give you Godly advice.

No comments: