Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ella













Miss Personality Plus!! I had soo much fun with this out going little 3 year old!! I have been planning for this session for a while. I took all sorts of props, and I do believe we used every stinkin last one of them! =) Sometimes all at ONE TIME! I laughed and truly enjoyed myself. She reminds me sooooo much of my oldest- personality wise. Man, I miss those days!!

The Mom of this little princess and I go waaayyy back to Elementary days! Her grandfather was my principal, her grandmother was my teacher and her aunt is now my son's teacher (plus one of my beloved co-workers for some time)! So my path has crossed with this family many, many times-- and it has always been a tremendous blessing! So I am honored to capture these moments for them!! We went to her grandmothers perfect little neighborhood for this session. It is just like a storybook- and I am sure the setting of many wonderful memories.

Thanks soooo very much for trusting me with these precious portraits. I looove that the little white dress was worn by Anna Kate 15 years ago-- and it looks as timeless today as it did then. They are both beautiful girls and I have enjoyed photographing both of them recently! Hope you love them!! =)

Promise of Joy:
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised.
Hebrews 10:36


wow-- I don't guess I have ever really paid attention to this verse in the past. But today it REALLY spoke VOLUMES to me!! We all need a little jump start every now and then! I have a big project that the Lord has entrusted me with that I have kinda floundered on lately. I really don't know my next step. So this verse leaped at me as if it were written for this precise moment. I hope it speaks to some of you too. We can't give up or quit when God has called us to His purpose.

No comments: