Monday, September 26, 2011

Trends on the Bend















Introducing Trends on the Bend...
This is the staff and a few of the products from the trendy shoppe, Trends on the Bend located in Sterlington.
With this sweet group of girls, I can't imagine there ever being a dull moment!! We went for a ride and ended up in the middle of someone's field right off of a busy road!! The guys were honking away at these pretty girls!! =)

We drug out all the stuff and just had FUN! They are wearing the apparel and jewelry and BOOTS-- LOOOOOOVE these BOOTS-- from the shop. So take a look at it all and see if there is anything you might want to swing by there for. There are unique handcrafted bags and bracelts and necklaces. Even clothes and frames and paintings. They are right on HWY 165N behind The Fish House and beside The Pit. Perfect location to shop and dine!!

I want to tell you about the last picture. This is actually my bracelet. Brandon and I had wandered into Trends on the Bend one day after a great lunch at The Fish House. I ordered this absolutely gorgeous bracelet (I get compliments on it every single day). I had the verse from a ministry I am invloved in stamped on it- so that I can be reminded of MY PURPOSE. It was ready the day I was taking their pictures- and the shop owner, Mandi Black GAVE it to me! She has no idea what this bracelet means to me-- and now even more that it was a gift. I adore it.

Thank you all sooooo much for trusting me to take these pictures for you. This is just a small sampling of all we did that day, there are many more to come. I had a wonderful time!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Heal me O' Lord and I will be healed, save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
Jeremiah 17:14


This is the verse inscribed on my bracelet. It is the foundation of a ministry that I will be involved in and sharing with you on here soon. God has opened a lot of doors and I so honored to be a small part of it all. Thank you Lord.

No comments: