Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Crain's













Here are some of my favorite kiddos- again! =)
They were absolutely PERFECT!! It was just spending the afternoon with good friends-- my favorite kind of session!
And I must say the little guy was one of the best 2 year olds ever!! He was so sweet and a good listener- as you can tell in the pictures!
We really saw some critters on our stroll. We saw a huge spider, a cool gator, a tree frog and finally... a water moccasin!! WoW!! That was not our favorite moment!
The funny part about the tree frog- a guy came up to us and said I needed to bring my camera to take a picture of this cool little green from he found! --- It was a TREE FROG- like the 47 on my back door! haha!!! He obviously wasn't from here-- he was from Colorado and had never seen one!

It was definitely an adventure! I adore this sweet family and so thankful our paths crossed 4 years ago!!


Promise of Joy:
Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.
Proverbs 4:23


I thought this was a sweet verse!! It reminds me of the song.. oh be careful little heart who you love =)

No comments: