Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Harrison













This adorable guy has grown so much since the first time I saw him through my lens! Thankfully his attitude hasn't changed! He is so sweet and laid back and was willing to do anything we asked of him!! I always enjoy my time with Harrison and laugh so much at him!

I believe he is one of the most photogenic boys I have! Of course, it's probably because he is willing to do anything we ask! haha!! But I always love his portraits!!

Thank you so much for trusting me again with these special moments!! He is a doll-- I just want to take him home with me!!! =)

Promise of Joy:
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22, 23

No comments: