Monday, February 4, 2013

Cassidy!!





















Senior Portrait Time!!!! Woohoo!!! I loooove this time of year!! I absolutely love shooting Senior session! These girls are always so confident.. and I love getting to show off their beauty!

I had a lot of fun getting to know this sweet Senior and her mom! They even helped me discover new places I had never been to!! I loooove these kind of sessions! And the weather was finally perfect for us!!

Thank you so much for your patience with me in the scheduling.. and for being willing to do anything and everything!! I sure hope that the jeep is ok-- LOL!!
And thank you for trusting me with these precious memories!!

This is just a sneak peek-- there are many many more to come!!!

Promise of Joy:
Therefor encourage one another and build one another up, just as in fact you are doing.
1Thessalonians 5:11

--I have to comment on this scripture--- I am sooo thankful for my close friends who are there for me. Who listen when I need to talk... and cry with me when I need to cry and give me encouragement all of the many many times I need it. God always sends them to me when I need them!! I loooove this scripture. =)

No comments: